All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

Compliance, Ohio - Hello, Noah

It has rained a little bit during the past few days here in "Oh-Hell-No". Apparently, we are only about 0.5 inches above sea level here, because it takes about that much rain to put the fields (and the road to my subdivision) under water.

More Stories from "Compliance"

Fellow passengers - While waiting at baggage claim, standing near me was a 350 lb guy hugging his pillow. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Exactly what part of his body needs more padding?

Waiting for baggage - Even though my luggage was delayed upon my arrival in the midwest, I had a high degree of confidence it was going to end up in the same place I was - my bag claim check number ended in "666".

Bowling in compliance - All by itself, "Bowling in Compliance" is funny, and then it got even better. We got there early and walked up to the bar. "What'll ya have?" "A beer; what have you got?" "Name it!" --- Oh, fine, you want to play that game? Okay...

..."Sweetwater?" Nope "Honey Brown?" Nope "Newcastle?" Nope.

Fine. I give up.

As it turns out, they had Dom Light - Coors Light, Miller Light, Bud Light, Natural Light - all the finest in domestic beers.

If you see a neon sign for it on the wall, they've got it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you have to be in Oh-hell-no, but it sure does make for some fun reading for the rest of us.

James Kernan Ferrin said...

you better write nicer things about Compliance - I have this strange feeling you will be stuck there longer!