All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

Scrapbook Page Contest 2006


It seems I'm a finalist in a contest...yippee!

I designed these album pages for a major scrapbooking company. No biggie for design folks, I suppose, but big biggie for lil' ol' me.

So head on over to the scrapbooking site starting June 20th and vote for me!

3 comments:

Jennia Hart said...

It is a big deal!!! Silly!!!

Anonymous said...

I voted for you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - I voted for you!