All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

ATL 9/17/07 - Int'l Pirate Day

This is a short preview for next week while I'm visiting the motherland - Oregon! I honor of my yearly trip, this week's photo is of me and mom in our backyard in Portland in fall of 1967...right around the time my little bother showed up. It shows both the fall foliage that is just around the corner, as well as that age old adage for young boys - your gloves should always match your galoshes.

MOVIE/ART/WEB NEWS

MOVIE NEWS - "Into the Wild" is released next Friday - I loved reading John Krakauer's book about a young man's delusional attempt to live off the land in Alaska; don't know if I'd love watching it.

ART NEWS -Whole World Theater is bringing Improv back to Piedmont Park for the next three Wednesday evenings - September 19 & 26, and October 3rd - at 8:00 PM. I can't think of anything else to say.

...and...think of me on Sept 19th; I'll be out in the woods hiking the Pacific Crest Trail on "International Talk Like a Pirate Day".
PLANET NEWS - Eat less meat. Methane is the second most significant greenhouse gas and cows are one of the greatest methane emitters. Their grassy diet and multiple stomachs cause them to produce methane, which they exhale with every breath. (But don't stop eating meat, altogether - someone has to empty-out those cows for my leather shoes!)

WEB NEWS - I like the wallcoverings, fabrics, and customized lamps at inhabit.

No comments: