All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

1000 words

Don't worry - I won't go on quite that long about this latest wedding photo - but I do love it.

I love it, and at first I thought I was wrong to like it at all - too busy, too much going on in the background, too...too.

But I love it, and I think it's because their silhouette is so simple, except for the beautiful folds of the train on her dress, and him kissing her forehead is so sweet.

They are on their way out of the church, out into the world for the first time as a couple, with Fat Matt's in the background, and traffic, and a glimpse of their limo, but they haven't stepped out there, yet.

They paused for one more kiss.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! At least 1000 words...

Unknown said...

I love it, too.