All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

Ohio - Missing family

Even though I'm here by myself, I don't feel alone. My cell phone is a big life-saver.

I got to talk to my autistic nephew yesterday. With him, you never know what to expect. I told him I was in Ohio. I could hear grandma prompting him in the background "it's snowing there"**.

"Really, Uncle Jeff? Snowing? I hope you survive. Bye now."

I hope I survive, too. He's one of the people I survive for.
(S. with my nephew's 2 sisters.)

** Today's weather report stated "Definite snow and 80% chance of precipitation"
While I'm here in Compliance, what keeps me company at the gym?

My iPod. And what's on my iPod?

Soundtrack from "Wicked"
Soundtrack from "Rent"
Soundtrack from "Spamalot"
Soundtrack from "Wedding Singer"
Soundtrack from "Avenue Q"
Marilyn Manson

See? I'm not the gayest thing in the gym; my iPod is.

It hasn't exactly gotten me into trouble, but I do have a new work-out rule: Just because there isn't anyone else in the aerobic room - the one with the cushy purple & blue carpeting and the floor-to-ceiling mirrors - just because it's empty when you start lip-synching to the "Lady in the Lake" number from "Spamalot", doesn't mean someone won't walk in on you.

2 comments:

James Kernan Ferrin said...

just because you are singing that, it is most definate someone will walk in on you!!!

and you're ipod is really gay!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jeff-

Just an FYI...those albums - CDs - that you refer to as "Soundtracks" should actually be referred to as "Cast Recordings", or "Original Cast Recordings" (OCRs) or even "Original Broadway Cast Recordings" (OBCRs). So, for example, the first should be "OBCR of Wicked". Stage shows don't have soundtracks, movies and TV shows do.