All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

NYC - December 2006

We saw a show...
...looked up at all the buildings...
...hung out at the Met...
...picked out a tree for the cabride home...
...saw more trees at Bryant Park, the Rock, & Wash Sq...
...juggled in Washington Square...
...walked thru Central Park...
...rode the Subway...
...and gazed into the night.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...Christmas in New York.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are breath taking! Looks like you had an amazing time. Good luck in oh-hell-no. Wish I could've seen you before I left... I'm on my way back to California. Call me if you're going to be out in Orange County sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

...drank wine on Douglas's roof...

Thanks so much for taking me to Timekeepers!

"...Timekeepers is the feel-good play of early December 2006. A Jew and a fag in a Nazi death camp trade knee-slapping one-liners while awaiting the gas chamber. Make the evening an all-round Jew/fag fest and grab a knish from the cart on the corner run by a gay guy. Fun for the whole family!"
- NY Post

Anonymous said...

take me! take me!