All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

ART PARTY 2005



Our little condo on Peachtree St in Atlanta is having an "Art Party".

The above photos are the ones I'll be offering for sale - 20% of the sale price will go to the Red Cross to support "The-Hurricane-who-shall-not-be-named" (to avoid risking philanthropy saturation).

I'll also have gift/note cards for sale with the same images on them. I'm crossing my fingers that it goes well; Pumpkin and I did lots of cutting and taping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Photos, yet again.