All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

ATL 10/8/07 - Fall

JEFF NEWS - I loooooooove that mom's shoes not only match her Mary Tyler Moore pantsuit, but also the tulips (which I assume were the reason we all all crouching down in the backyard garden for this photo, circa 1979). My brother was always wearing that football jacket; I had one for the Miami Dolphins, and I assure you it was only because I liked turquoise and orange. I don't remember watching even one second of football growing up.

BOOK/ART/LOCAL/INTERGALACTIC NEWS

By the site counter on my blog, I can tell how each visitor arrived at my little webworld; via email, a link from another site, or by googling JEFFREY KEESEE DRUNK. What? I mean, really, who googles that? It's not like you have to search far and wide to find the real live version....

BOOK NEWS - I just heard about the book 'Economic Naturalist' on NPR and look forward to reading it soon. In it, the author poses and answers some pretty interesting questions about societal behavior, causing me to postulate on some of my own...

As long as there are jobs in the U.S. that illegal immigrants are willing to risk their lives to come here to get, why are we paying even one, single legal resident welfare?

As long as some states don't legalize execution, doesn't that the death penalty cruel & 'unusual' punishment in the states that do?

ART NEWS - Check out Echo Project north of Atlanta for 3-days of music and High Museum Impressionism exhibit for 125 years of painting.

Alliance Theater - Sleuth now until November 4th. A great caper/mystery tale and now is your chance to see the live production before the new version film comes out. The 1972 version starred Lawrence Olivier and Michael Caine as Milo. The soon-to-be-released remake also stars Michael Caine, this time with Jude Law as Milo.

The Candler Park Fall Fest is Oct 13-14.

Out on Film Fest is at Landmark Art Cinema Oct 11-18.

The Atlanta Botanical Garden
celebrates October by serving beer until 10 PM on Thursdays.

LOCAL NEWS - If you are looking to sponsor someone during the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk, here's your gal!

This Saturday, October 13th, is the annual Trees Atlanta Tree Sale. This event raised $15,000 last year and continues to be a major source of funding for TA's neighborhood projects.

INTERGALACTIC NEWS - John (The Stomper) McLean's Birthday on October 14th!.

No comments: