All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

Welcome to Midtown

A very good friend had her baby girl 2 weeks ago.
She has the same middle name as me; that of my great uncle.
She has the same first name as my grandmother; my great uncle's sister.
She was born on the same date as my grandfather.

She's a little ahead of herself - trying to reincarnate me. My consolation for being "preincarnated" is that only I get to call her by her initials - E.D.

Every once in a while, if I work very hard, I can just barely convince myself that it can possibly be good to wake up at 6:30 AM on a Sunday.

This weekend, it turned out to be a very good thing to get up before everyone else and see the moon - setting over Midtown Atlanta at sunrise- and Spire - surreally painted in spectacular dawn colors.



1 comment:

James Kernan Ferrin said...

is it night time?
or is it day time?
maybe both