All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

Beltline in Spring



To get to Inman Park from my 'hood - Midtown - I walked on part of the Beltline. It was a intown hike that followed the route of a transportation project that proposes to reuse existing, abandoned railways to create a hiking/biking/living trolley loop around the city. I walked through flowers and ducked under trees, following the tracks (both train and hobo) behind the businesses I usually whiz by in my car. I waltzed into Inman Park within 45 minutes, at the end walking between people in their cars trying fruitlessly to find somewhere to park.

I hiked/photographed it last winter; this spring, it's awake...

No comments: