All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

Oscar

Who needs a red carpet?

Everyone seemed to have fun watching the Oscar ceremony...I enjoyed shoving my little "Oscar" into each person´s hands as they came in the door. I announced "You´ve just won" as I took their picture. I like the variety of reactions from each "winner"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff,
These pics are great! I'm so glad I could enjoy the Oscars with Hudson on the big screen. Thanks again for having me over and letting me eat all your food.
Omar