All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

Inman Park Dance Festival

Boy oh boy! I had fun getting this post to line up! Anyway, here are some shots I took at C's dance festival. Not totally happy with them, but my lens' aperature only opens up to f4.5 at 105 mm - so, I had to shoot 800 ISO at about 1/100th sec. Not bad, just not good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice,
Your photos look better than mine.
I should have used a lover ISO and a lover fStop i guess.