All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

Valentine's Day


We had a very nice Valentine's Day, thank you very much! I wasn't really inclined to mention it, but there are so many "I heart hate" blogs out there that I just had to add one tiny little positive one. We worked out together, cooked dinner together, did spa stuff together, watched a movie together - notice a pattern here? I've never been a super hyper Valentine's Day kind of guy; I just was very happy having a special yet "normal" evening together. No restaurants, no other people around. Just together.

Nice.

No comments: