All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

Bad, bad PBS

Here we go again. PBS is once again trying to show people that gays exist. The bad, bad homos on this bad, bad network are trying to show people that homosexuals can be...well just what are they trying to show people?

Read this cnn.com story...

'Buster' and the lesbians

...and then answer this for me; what exactly is so objectionable about 2 women making syrup? What is the "agenda" that homosexuals are "promoting"? If there is some sort of door-to-door fuller brush-type campaign, I need to know, because I'm behind on my knocking. But if that old geezer James Dobson thinks it's to turn "straights" into "gays", we desperately need to let him know that we are not recruiting for our team. I'll say it here - "James, WE DON'T WANT YOU!" No homo needs a toaster oven that badly.

No, really, just what the heck are we supposted to be promoting?

All I want is that no one hates me for who I am. Hate me for what I'm wearing, hate me for where I live, hate me for my church, hate me for my hair - that's okay, those are all choices I made. Just don't hate me for who I love.

And, by the way, with all the publicity this guy gets, who is doing the "promoting" here? "Focus on the Family"? Great! Start by taking your own advice: You don't like PBS; turn off the TV. You don't like abortions; don't have one (easy choice for someone who never had a uterus). You want to "protect marriage"; don't get a divorce. You don't like homos; don't get a haircut. Or buy flowers. Or clothes. Or go to the theater/symphony/movies. And you better be careful when selecting your cable repair guy. Or house painter. Or divorce attorney.

I'll tell you what; you just "focus" on your family and stop telling me who should be in mine.

No comments: