All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

High Museum



We sketched and shot at the High Museum during Friday Jazz and the Romare Bearden exhibit.

I like sketching - once I accepted the fact that I'm terrible and I only do it to force myself to look at art in more detail and for a longer time. My sketches of detail from Romare's collages make his subjects look a little less like timeless portraits pieced together from contemporary materials and a little more like Mr. Picasso-head after a long night of drinking...

No comments: