All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

Mexico Stories - What Not to Wear

(Ongoing rants from a gringo working in Silao, Mexico, til March '06)

Before I left the states, someone asked me if I was worried about being kidnapped in Mexico.

"That's silly; there is absolutely no reason to worry about being kidnapped."

Then, when we arrived down here and asked why the rental contract on our second apartment was so slow in coming, we were told that, after paying $50,000, our realtor was just now coming back to work...from her kidnapping.

Super.

One more thing to worry about - Is what I'm wearing right this second something I want to be kidnapped in?

(Don't worry Mom, it's a moot point...I've been told I don't dress like someone worth kidnapping...ouch!)

No comments: