All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

Back to Compliance

Just got back to Ohio after a 3-day return trip home to Atlanta...I'm already feeling a little remote, cold, and lonely.

I am thankful for the things I've missed while in "Compliance":

Shawn
Evenings w/friends
Grocery stores w/sheep's milk cheese
Restaurants w/local beer (Vortex!)
Museums w/ live jazz
Bookstores

I am sad that our 8th St Wolf Camera is gone (devastated, to tell the truth), but happy that Jenna, the manager at the Ansley Wolf, is super nice (even though I have to drive to work with her).

I am completely ambivalent that The Grape in 999 Peachtree has closed and that the Foals & Cubs are playing in that bowl-thing...

5:00 PM - State Road 24 - from Toledo to Compliance

No comments: