All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

Guanajuato 2



Here are some of my favorite pics from my business trip to Guanajuato.

I'll add some text later...got work (yuck!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. It has a Mexican (Latin) spirit and very colorful. Good Job
Ingrid :-)

Anonymous said...

Those photos are so colorful - I love your eye for the wonderful world around us. You capture interesting and savvy images.