All Rights Reserved. Nothing on this website or any links may be copied without the express written permission of Jeffrey Keesee. Some wedding photos and linked materials were engaged on a work-for-hire basis and are protected by copyright of the individual client and copyright holder. The photos are used here by permission and copyright to those works is expressly reserved by the owner. - United States Copyright Law

MJ

While still trapped in the liquid mixing facility of a "major U.S. soft drink manufacturer" and unable to upload photos to my blog, I will instead respond to my one reader's request to put my spin on the whole Michael Jackson "thing".

1) The sentence - Some say he got off lightly; I say we did. The jury found him innocent and it's all over. If I had been sentenced to view any more court (or prison) coverage of this guy, I would have insisted on the death penalty...for me.

2) Missed evidence - Some of this has already been covered, but it bears repeating; why wasn't his music catalog entered as evidence? 1979 - "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" and "She's Out of My Life" (he shoulda stopped after he paid off the first kid and divorce can not have surprised Lisa Marie or Debbie Rowe). 1982 - "Billie Jean" and "Beat It" (the "girl is not [his] lover" and I'm not touching "Beat It"). 1987 - "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" (really, he shoulda stopped).

3) Got no sense - Unless his big comeback is going to be playing the lead in "Phantom of the Opera", he's just gotta stop going to the plastic surgeon. Why isn't that guy guilty of something?

4) Big, tall fence - Put him back in Neverland, lock the gate, and throw away the key. Some people just don't know how to get along in society; don't fault them, but don't let them out, either.

2 comments:

Diannegp@comcast.net said...

What a man, I asked and you listened. As little Michael sang "don't stop, don't stop, don't stop. Your wise commentary always makes my day. Keep up the good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, don't forget PYT...now we know that means for sure!